Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

A New Beginning

  • Saturday, September 21, 2013
  • Andrea
  • After many months of being silent on here, I am finally ready to reveal what I've been working on! It's been so long since I've written to you all and so many things have influenced that. 

    I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in April, whom we named Tabitha. She is such a little mommy's girl. I can't put her down for more than fifteen minutes without her wanting me which I dearly love, but it does get frustrating when I need to get things done. My son, Jonah, loves her to pieces and is constantly wanting to play with her, talk to her, hug and kiss her... As she has grown (she is now almost five months) we have noticed that she is living up to her name. My mother first pointed out that she has 'elf ears'. I can't wait to see who she looks like!

    My sweet agent, Pauline, passed away unexpectedly. It was a complete and total shock, one which I'm still reeling from. I think a lot of frustration came from that, but in more ways than one. She was one of the first people to believe in me and in the story that I have created. She encouraged me, corrected me, helped me to learn and grow to be a better writer, and without her I would never have the courage to do what I am about to announce. Because she, and many others, believed in me and The Tabitha Hale Saga so much, I feel confident in the work I have been doing over the past few months. 

    ::The big announcement::

    I am beyond excited to announce that the first book of The Tabitha Hale Saga, A Perception of Dreams, has been created into eBook format for Kindle and is officially for sale on Amazon. To celebrate this, I am having a contest for five days! Not one, but TWO people will win a FREE copy of 'A Perception of Dreams'! The contest will run today through the 27th. You will have up to 10 entries and 4 of those will be daily entries. So invite your friends and let's really get the word out! I'm so excited to share this with all of you and am excited to see who the lucky two people will be!

    -A


    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss the next question!

    1 comments:

    Momofmn said...

    Can't wait to read it!!! :-)

    Post a Comment