Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Monday, August 6, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Do you ever suffer from writer's block? If so, what do you do to get past it?

    Ugh. I get writer's block more often than I would like which usually ends up frustrating me to no end and causes me to walk away from writing for a while. As much as I would like to give you a definite answer that would cure the dreaded writer's disease, I don't have one. Every person is different and their thinking/writing process is entirely unique so what works for me may not work for you. That being said, I typically just have to turn my music up more loudly and push through the block. I force myself to sit down and write or I take a break and read a book to clear my head.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment