Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Saturday, August 11, 2012
  • Andrea
  • You know how you have those weeks where you're so busy that you feel like you're running around and forgetting everything you were supposed to do? Yeah. That's been my entire summer. The last week was verging on miserable and my memory is so shot that I had to buy a planner a few days ago! ...Then I lost the planner...However, I did just find it in my computer bag so we'll see how long this lasts.  I'm pretty sure I'm becoming the type of person that will forget something even if it's stuck to my forehead. 

    On top of the previous dilemmas, the last two weeks were Olympic weeks. My mother, being the gem she is, called and informed me that the Olympics are ending on Sunday- thank God!- but that Shark Week begins then. ...Are you kidding me?! It's got to be a conspiracy against writers everywhere. I was glued to the television more than I would care to admit watching all of the Olympic events and now I will be glued another week to tune into Shark Week. It's a good thing A Perception of Dreams is not yet published or I would have emails out the wazoo prodding me to continue working on book four. No one tell my agent. :P

    I need a nap...and someone to pull the plug on my television. K thanks.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment