Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Monday, August 20, 2012
  • Andrea
  • I think I have had about enough traveling to last the rest of the year. What a long summer this has been! I'm pretty sure I've been gone more than I've been at home and, let me tell you, I have missed my own bed! Now that school has started again, things are finally starting to slow down. Also, the Olympics and Shark Week is behind me- FINALLY. Now I can begin writing again- after I catch up on all the emails and questions and such. :-)

    Now that the Olympics and Shark Week are over, have you started writing again?

    Ok, I remain skeptical that this is my agent emailing in in an attempt to light my inner fire again. ;) It's been a while since I have written, but as soon as I am finished with this blog post I am getting back to the grindstone. My husband bought me an amazing set of headphones which I have been drooling over for the past year and I'm itching to use them. For those that don't frequently follow my blog, I rarely write without listening to at least some kind of music, but mostly stick to dub step.

    Regardless of if you're a writer or not, I think we all need breaks. They are healthy and give us a chance to cool down from whatever it is we are passionate about. For me, it gives me a chance to experience new things and catch up on my reading which actually fuels my writing once I begin again. It's interesting how, after taking a break and being frustrated by writer's block, can open your mind up to things you had not once considered before the break. I'm going into book four with fresh ideas and thoughts that I can't wait to get down. The several week long break, as frustrating as it really can be, is always a blessing in disguise because I gain more insight to my character's lives when I take a step back from the situation. 

    -A


    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    1 comments:

    lindsey said...

    Hi Andrea,
    I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award for your lovely blog, well done!! :D

    Post a Comment