Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Tuesday, July 10, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Are there things that you refuse to write about? What are they and why?

    Yes. The biggest thing I refuse to write about is the in-depth sexual scenes that Hollywood is so fond of portraying. I don't care if you're a young or old adult. I believe in modesty. I can give you the general idea of what my characters are doing or thinking without putting images into your mind that will stay with you or your children forever. To me, there is so much more beauty and mystery in implied sexual tension than there is in the description of the act itself.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment