Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Saturday, July 28, 2012
  • Andrea
  • I see you are a book collector. Where do you purchase them from?

    Let me preface this with a quick story behind the question. Each time I visit my parents, who live a couple states away, I bring home a ton of reading material. When I was on holiday last week, I ended up finding many good deals on books which were priced from .25 cents a piece to $1 and tweeted a picture of them all. As always, I came back with at least 30 paperbacks and hardbacks. I suppose it's better than my last trip a few months ago when I came home with 150 children's books for $15. 

    I am a serious book collector! When I call my husband after one of my trips, I think he cringes upon answering the phone. He usually just skips the pleasantries and goes straight for, "How many books did you find this time and how strategically do I have to pack the car to get them home?" I've learned that it's typically more fun to post a picture of my treasure on instagram and let him find out that way. =)

    In answer to the question, there is a little handy shop similar to Goodwill where my parents live in Missouri. The prices are to die for. They have dollar bag Wednesdays for all clothing and all children's books (most are brand new) are ten for a dollar. You just can't beat that!!! Let's put it this way. My son will have books to read for the rest of his life at the rate I'm going.

    -A


    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment