Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Tuesday, July 17, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Evening all. 

    I appreciate your patience with me. I accidentally missed a post yesterday because I am currently out of town on holiday. Hopefully this will make up for it though. ;)

    I was privileged to take part in my first interview with Jacco a couple days ago. After talking for a bit, Jacco was able to get a portion of A Perception of Dreams out of me. Check out the sneak peek in our conversation here: interview.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment