Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Monday, July 9, 2012
  • Andrea
  • I found this quote on Pinterest the other day and just had to post it:
    “I love books. I like that the moment you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that's way more interesting that yours will ever be.” Elizabeth Scott



    After a hectic weekend, I'm thinking it's about time to plunge myself into a new series. Even writers need brain breaks every now and then ;) Any suggestions on what I should start?


    What has been the most fun part of being a writer?
    Having absolute control over what comes out of my head and gets put onto the paper. At the end of the day, it's my book and my imagination that conjures up the words. Just the other day, while working on the fourth book, I put something in and kind of looked at it like, 'I can't do that, it's never been done like that before.' The more I thought about it, the more I realized that the decision was ultimately mine to make. As Walt Disney once said, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."We've now reached the end of our power trip. Please return your trays to their upright position.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment