Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Monday, July 9, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Book Reviews

    "A Perception of Dreams will take you on an exciting journey, where action dwells around every corner. Andrea Gerber’s talent at painting word pictures will leave you in awe as you see the new world Tabitha is introduced to. Typically, I can predict what will happen in books and in movies, but I could not predict the events that occurred for Tabitha. This book was impossible to put down. The reader will be, as I was, on a hunt with Tabitha for answers to her deepest questions." -Rachel, Age 30, Lowell, IN

    "A Perception of Dreams has the perfect amount of suspense and easily leads you to connect with each character in a different way. I felt like I was there with Tabitha, seeing things as if I was standing next to her." -Regina, Age 26, St. Charles, MO

    "I'm hooked. Also, I despise you because I have to work in the morning, but can't stop reading."- Collin, Age 21, Columbia, MO

    "I have just finished the first chapter and was drawn in from the beginning. You know how to engage the reader!" -Fayha, Age 30, United Kingdom

    "I really like this! Tabitha is an interesting character and I want to know more about her, and about what happened to her parents." -Susan, Age 45, Missouri

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment