Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Sunday, July 8, 2012
  • Andrea
  • I hope everyone had a good weekend. After a long day, I'm finally sitting down to answer today's question.

    What is the most important thing you have learned about writing thus far?
    Oh, goodness. That whatever my mood is most typically gets portrayed into the character's mood! I don't know how many times I have gone back to read what I've written only to remember exactly what took place to put that scene into my mind; usually because something had happened during the day to put me into that mood.
    This can also work against my book though. Typically, when I am angry or in a bad mood, I really try to stay away from the computer all together for fear of killing off any of my beloved characters in a brief rage blackout. ;)
    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment