Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Wednesday, July 18, 2012
  • Andrea
  • How long does it take you to write a book?

    It really depends. A Perception of Dreams began in December of 2008 and was not finished until 2012. At that time, I had been writing occasionally with no plans for any sort of serious book to result from it. In comparison, I finished book three in five and a half months. Granted, it is not edited yet and I have a couple things to add still, but the majority of it is finished. The main difference between the two was the fact that I was really absorbed in the story and knew where I was going by the end of book two and the beginning of book three. 

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment