Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Tuesday, July 31, 2012
  • Andrea
  • As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

    A gymnast! I don't even remember how many years I was in gymnastics and dance classes, but I loved every moment of it. Eventually, it got to the point where I had advanced as high as I could go without putting some serious money into it. That was ultimately when I switched from gymnastics to swimming. All that being said, I have an addiction to the Olympics right now!

    I'm pretty sure I came out of the womb knowing how to swim and still feel as if I am part mermaid whenever I enter the water. I was a lifeguard for eight years and that was probably one of the best things I have ever done. I frequently wish I could go back to it and may look into being an aquatics director some day, but I will always be a writer first and foremost. 

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment