Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Wednesday, July 11, 2012
  • Andrea
  • It's the middle of the week, folks, which means there are only two days until the weekend begins! Does anyone have anything exciting planned? I am getting together with a fellow author on Friday morning to write and am looking forward to it. Also, I am taking part in an interview this weekend about the Tabitha Hale Saga so be sure to watch for more news on here, Facebook, or twitter!

    Do you have a writing ritual?

    I love this question, although the answer is pretty silly when I think about it. After my husband and I put our son down for the night, we both kind of retreat to our own little 'zones' of the house. He plays Battlefield on his Xbox 360. I get my computer, turn off the internet, open up Pandora, pop on the headphones to tune out the world (and my husband's game), then write to loud dub step. With the music in my head, there's no room for thinking about miscellaneous things. I can solely focus on whatever decides to come out of my head, travel through my fingertips, and land upon my keyboard.

    -A 

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment