Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Thursday, July 12, 2012
  • Andrea

  • Who is your favorite author to read?
    David Eddings has been and always will be my favorite author. His books are the epitome of what I believe a fantasy book should be. It's not a fantasy book without a map, I say, and he has plenty of maps!
    There are many other authors who have written books I enjoy. If you take a peek at Goodreads you can check out the ones I have read as well as the rating I have given them.
    I'm always on the lookout for another good book. Feel free to send me suggestions of any novels you enjoy!

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment