Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Saturday, July 14, 2012
  • Andrea
  • What is your ultimate goal with the Tabitha Hale Saga as a whole?

    Ahh, trying to weasel the ending out of me, eh? As of right now, I have a pretty good idea of where and how I would like to end it, but that is just tentative. I know without a doubt where I am going with some characters, but still have to figure out a few. I turn on my music, snap on my headphones, and just see where my imagination leads me. To answer your question: in the end, the battle will be between good and evil, though there will be casualties as with any good story.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment