Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Wednesday, July 25, 2012
  • Andrea
  • What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

    Ha. Alright, you asked for it.
    I roll out of bed at eight- literally, I hate mornings- and pull my 'mommy' cape over my shoulders. The cape is put down for a nap with my son as I quickly don my 'writer' outfit from noon to three. When three rolls around, I wake my 'mommy' cape up along with my son and wear it until seven when my husband and I put him to bed for the night. After little man is in bed, I write until I get too tired to look at my computer anymore.

    When I told my agent, Pauline, how often I write, I think she was a little shocked. I really, really enjoy losing myself in a character's life. I'm a creative person by nature and, to me, writing is just as wonderful, probably more so, than actually reading because I can do whatever I want with the storyline. With the Tabitha Hale Saga, it hasn't been based on just one dream, but several that I have laced together. Call it divine inspiration or heartburn gone wonky, either way, I am writing the story how I feel it was meant to be written. 

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment