Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Friday, July 13, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Though this is a bit later in the day than normal for me, I'm taking pride in the fact that it is still before midnight. Better late than never ;)

    Which of your characters has been your favorite to develop?
    Tabitha. In many ways she is essentially me. She is strong willed, determined, and holds nothing back. But she is also the person I wish I were. She learns that she needs an 'inner filter' and can't always say everything she thinks out loud, which is something I still struggle with.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment