Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Sunday, July 29, 2012
  • Andrea
  • I thought I would mix things up a bit and put off the daily question until tomorrow. Instead, I have a question for you:

    What is your favorite [healthy] recipe or food?

    In the past month, I have been making my way towards clearing out all of the processed foods we buy. My goal is to have my family and I eating much healthier than we have been. This includes eating out, drinking soda, and snacking just to snack.

    I have been lucky enough to have Pinterest at my disposal as I search for creative ways to cook dinner and get my son/husband to still eat it. Here are a couple recipes I found in the last week that were a huge hit for the three of us: Fettuccine Alfredo & Skinny Baked Rigatoni. I kid you not, both my picky husband and my skeptical son ate and loved them. I even hid mushrooms and green peppers in the rigatoni and STILL got away with it! If that's not success, I just don't know what is. :-)

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment