Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Monday, July 30, 2012
  • Andrea
  • How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

    I have written three books so far which make up the Tabitha Hale Saga. The first, A Perception of Dreams, is finished and in the publisher's hands. The second installment is currently in the process of being edited and the third needs some more work put into it before I have it edited. I am writing the fourth at the moment and already have an idea of where I want to go with the fifth.

    There is another series that I have started, but I have been too focused on finishing the THS to write it. I greatly look forward to having the Tabitha Hale Saga finished and put to bed so that I can put my heart into the next big idea I'm working on.

    As for my favorite, that's like asking me to choose between my children. I love all of them!

    -A

    (In reference to the last post, I made banana bread this morning and am addicted!)

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment