Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Thursday, July 19, 2012
  • Andrea
  • What does your family think of your writing?

    Thankfully, my family is very supportive of my writing. They have listened to me talk animatedly about my characters for some time now, bless them. In contrast, I have several friends who are writers that have no support system. I couldn't imagine not having any support, but for those who do not and keep pushing on anyways... they get two thumbs up and an oreo cookie! 
    I occasionally struggle with time management and have not fully figured out how to fit everything and everyone into a single day, but I am getting better at it. Alas, it is a part of the learning process.

    -A

    If you have a question about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.) Make sure you subscribe either via email or blog so you don't miss tomorrow's question!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment