Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • Wednesday, July 4, 2012
  • Andrea
  • Hello THS fans!
    If you're just now taking a peek around and want to know more about the THS (Tabitha Hale Saga), feel free to go here for a short description of who I am, the synopsis of the first book (A Perception of Dreams), as well as the entire first chapter.

    At the top of this blog, you will find all sorts of links like that of Twitter, Pinterest, and FaceBook which I update daily. Take a look around! =)

    I am going to start doing 'A Question A Day' which I will be taking from emails that I have been receiving. If you have a question for me about the Tabitha Hale Saga, please feel free to shoot me a message here or leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I will incorporate it into my daily schedule. (Once you're on the website, click 'contact' on the upper right hand side.)

    What do you want readers to take away from your book?

    With the main character being a female in her teens, it seemed natural to steer the book towards a teen/young adult audience. I wanted to actively pursue the trials she faced as a young woman growing into adulthood. Many of the difficulties, though in another world, are similar to what any teenage girl would go through – heartbreak, wistful romance, the challenge to stand up for what's right, speaking out when most would stay silent, and overcoming the supreme obstacle of feeling like you're alone in the world. As Tabitha finds purpose in her life though, she also finds hope for the future.


    Don't want to miss the next question? Get all of my posts sent to your email on the right hand side. See you tomorrow!

    -A

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment